Looking for a Better Job? A Career at Port City Metal Services Has the Benefits You Want.
There are jobs. Then there are Port City jobs. Come join a team that gives employees opportunities to grow in so many ways, while earning what they deserve. Many of our employees have been with us for decades and would recommend working at Port City to their closest friends. Why? Because our people are the key to our success.
Port City Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
Port City has a great atmosphere and my coworkers have great camaraderie. I look forward to having the opportunity to learn something new every day. The amount of knowledge and experience that I have obtained here throughout the years has been incredible and a true blessing!
Eddie AbarcaPort City Metal Services - employee since 2014
Port city has become like a 2nd family to me. The environment we work in along with the teamwork we have is unlike any other job or position I have experienced. The pay is competitive and benefits are great.
Tara CrainPort City Metal Services - employee since 2008
Port City has a great culture. Every day I look forward to solving challenges and working with co-workers who are like family. The benefits and opportunities are good too.
Steven DoyalPort City Metal Services - employee since 2017
PORT CITY JOB BENEFITS:
- Extensive training opportunities
- Excellent health care coverage – Blue Cross / Blue Shield with CVS Caremark prescription card
- Vision – VSP including annual eye exams and prescription coverage
- Dental – Delta Dental coverage including $1000 toward braces
- 401K investment with matching contributions (100% match for first $1500, total matching up to 3.5%)
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1st year (16 hours after first 6 months of service)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical use and dependent care
- Perfect attendance - monthly award drawings
- Quarterly safety bonus
- Annual boot / safety shoe voucher